设为首页 收藏本站
查看: 1052|回复: 0

[经验分享] 【哈利波特】Sherbert Lemon对HP的解读之12

[复制链接]
累计签到:2 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2015-10-6 13:07:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
TEN
Everything’s going to Change Now, Isn’t It?
During a scene between Harry and another character, the other character interacts with Harry in a way that Harry recognizes as being new; as something they’ve never done before.

PS/SS – Uncle Vernon

That evening when he got back from work, Uncle Vernon did something he’d never done before; he visited Harry in his cupboard.

“Where’s my letter?” said Harry, the moment Uncle Vernon had squeezed through the door. “Who’s writing to me?”

“No one. It was addressed to you by mistake,” said Uncle Vernon shortly. “I have burned it.”

“It was not a mistake,” said Harry angrily, “it had my cupboard on it.”

“SILENCE!” yelled Uncle Vernon, and a couple of spiders fell from the ceiling. He took a few deep breaths and then forced his face into a smile, which looked quite painful.

“Er—yes, Harry—about this cupboard. Your aunt and I have been thinking…you’re really getting a bit big for it…we think it might be nice if you moved into Dudley’s second bedroom.”

“Why?” said Harry.

“Don’t ask questions!” snapped his uncle. “Take this stuff upstairs, now.”
(CH 3: US – 36, UK - 32, FR - 41, GR - 44, ITL - 39, PL - , RM - 29, SP – 38)

Uncle Vernon visits Harry in his cupboard.

GoF – Hermione

Uncle Vernon was waiting beyond the barrier. Mrs. Weasley was close by him. She hugged Harry very tightly when she saw him and whispered in his ear, “I think Dumbledore will let you come to us later in the summer. Keep in touch, Harry.”

“See you, Harry,” said Ron, clapping him on the back.

“’Bye, Harry!” said Hermione, and she did something she had never done before, and kissed him on the cheek.

“Harry—thanks,” George muttered, while Fred nodded fervently at his side.

Harry winked at them, turned to Uncle Vernon, and followed him silently from the station. There was no point worrying yet, he told himself, as he got into the back of the Dursleys’ car.

As Hagrid had said, what would come, would come…and he would have to meet it when it did.
(CH 37: US – 734, UK - 636, FR - 764, GR - 767, ITL - 623, PL - 758, RM - 650, SP – 635)

Hermione kisses Harry on the cheek.

DH – Someone Else

Both Uncle Vernon and Hermione have both done something new while interacting with Harry. In DH, someone will once again do something new during an interaction with Harry that he will notice.

ELEVEN
BOOM, baby!

Someone from the wizarding world makes a loud entrance when picking up Harry from the Dursley’s care, puts Mr. Dursley in his place and magically alters Dudley’s appearance.

PS/SS – Hagrid

“Who’s there?” he shouted. “I warn you—I’m armed!”

There was a pause. Then—

SMASH!

The door was hit with such force that it swung clean off its hinges and with a deafening crash landed flat on the floor.

A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair.
(CH 4: US – 46, UK - 39, FR - 51, GR - 54, ITL - 48, PL – 52, RM - 36, SP – 46)

Hagrid knocks down the door with a “SMASH!”

“See?” said Hagrid. “Harry Potter, not a wizard—you wait, you’ll be right famous at Hogwarts.”

But Uncle Vernon wasn’t going to give in without a fight.

“Haven’t I told you he’s not going?” he hissed. “He’s going to Stonewall High and he’ll be grateful for it. I’ve read those letters and he needs all sorts of rubbish—spell books and wands and—”

“If he wants ter go, a great Muggle like you won’t stop him,” growled Hagrid. “Stop Lily an’ James Potter’s son goin’ ter Hogwarts! Yer mad. His name’s been down ever since he was born. He’s off ter the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world. Seven years there and he won’t know himself. He’ll be under the greatest headmaster Hogwarts ever had, Albus Dumbled—”

“I AM NOT PAYING FOR SOME CRACKPOT OLD FOOL TO TEACH HIM MAGIC TRICKS!” yelled Uncle Vernon.

But he had finally gone too far. Hagrid seized his umbrella and whirled it over his head, “NEVER—” he thundered, “—INSULT—ALBUS—DUMBLEDORE—IN—FRONT—OF—ME!”
(CH 4: US – 58, UK - 47, FR - 63, GR - 67, ITL - 60, PL – 65, RM - 45, SP – 55)

After Uncle Vernon insults Dumbledore, Hagrid strongly puts him in his place through verbal and physical threats.

He brought the umbrella swishing down through the air to point at Dudley—there was a flash of violet light, a sound like a firecracker, a sharp squeal, and the next second, Dudley was dancing on the spot with his hands clasped over his fat bottom, howling in pain. When he turned his back on them, Harry saw a curly pig’s tail poking through a hole in his trousers.
(CH 4: US – 59, UK - 48, FR - 64, GR - 68, ITL - 60, PL – 66, RM - 46, SP – 56)

Hagrid casts a spell on Dudley, which causes him to grow a pig’s tail.

GoF – The Weasleys

“Boys, boys…” said Mr. Weasley vaguely. “I’m trying to think what to do….Yes…only way…Stand back, Harry.”

Harry retreated to the sofa. Uncle Vernon, however, moved forward.

“Wait a moment!” he bellowed at the fire. “What exactly are you going to—“

BANG!

The electric fire shot across the room as the boarded-up fireplace burst outward, expelling Mr. Weasley, Fred, George, and Ron in a cloud of rubble and loose chippings. Aunt Petunia shrieked and fell backward over the coffee table; Uncle Vernon caught her before she hit the floor, and gaped, speechless, at the Weasleys, all of whom had bright red hair, including Fred and George, who were identical to the last freckle.
(CH 4: US – 44, UK - 43, FR - 52, GR - 49, ITL - 47, PL – 52, RM - 45, SP – 50)

Mr. Weasley blows apart the fireplace with a “BANG!”

Now Harry and Mr. Weasley alone remained.

“Well…’bye then,” Harry said to the Dursleys.

They didn’t say anything at all. Harry moved toward the fire, but just as he reached the edge of the hearth, Mr. Weasley put out a hand and held him back. He was looking at the Dursleys in amazement.

“Harry said good-bye to you,” he said. “Didn’t you hear him?”

“It doesn’t matter,” Harry muttered to Mr. Weasley. “Honestly, I don’t care.”

Mr. Weasley did not remove his hand from Harry’s shoulder.

“You aren’t going to see your nephew till next summer,” he said to Uncle Vernon in mild indignation. “Surely you’re going to say good-bye?”

Uncle Vernon’s face worked furiously. The idea of being taught consideration by a man who had just blasted away half his living room wall seemed to be causing him intense suffering. But Mr. Weasley’s wand was still in his hand, and Uncle Vernon’s tiny eyes darted to it once, before he said, very resentfully, “Good-bye, then.”
(CH: 4: US – 48, UK - 46, FR - 56, GR - 53, ITL - 46, PL – 56, RM - 48, SP – 49)

Mr. Weasley puts Uncle Vernon in his place through dialogue after Uncle Vernon insults Harry by refusing to say goodbye to him.

“See you,” said Harry, putting on foot forward into the green flames, which felt pleasantly like warm breath. At that moment, however, a horrible gagging sound erupted behind him, and Aunt Petunia started to scream.

Harry wheeled around. Dudley was no longer standing behind his parents. He was kneeling beside the coffee table, and he was gagging and sputtering on a foot-long, purple, slimy thing that was protruding from his mouth. One bewildered second later, Harry realized that the foot-long thing was Dudley’s tongue—and that a brightly colored toffee wrapper lay on the floor before him.
(CH 4: US – 48, UK - 47, FR - 57, GR - 53, ITL - 47, PL – 57, RM - 49, SP – 50)

After Dudley eats one of Fred and George’s Ton Tongue Toffees, his tongue enlarges and elongates at an alarming rate.

DH – ???

The pattern, as laid before in PS/SS and GoF, will continue in DH as another person(s) from the wizarding world retrieve Harry from the Dursley’s care with a loud entrance, put Mr. Dursley in his place, and magically alter Dudley’s appearance.

运维网声明 1、欢迎大家加入本站运维交流群:群②:261659950 群⑤:202807635 群⑦870801961 群⑧679858003
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者与运维网享有帖子相关版权
3、所有作品的著作权均归原作者享有,请您和我们一样尊重他人的著作权等合法权益。如果您对作品感到满意,请购买正版
4、禁止制作、复制、发布和传播具有反动、淫秽、色情、暴力、凶杀等内容的信息,一经发现立即删除。若您因此触犯法律,一切后果自负,我们对此不承担任何责任
5、所有资源均系网友上传或者通过网络收集,我们仅提供一个展示、介绍、观摩学习的平台,我们不对其内容的准确性、可靠性、正当性、安全性、合法性等负责,亦不承担任何法律责任
6、所有作品仅供您个人学习、研究或欣赏,不得用于商业或者其他用途,否则,一切后果均由您自己承担,我们对此不承担任何法律责任
7、如涉及侵犯版权等问题,请您及时通知我们,我们将立即采取措施予以解决
8、联系人Email:admin@iyunv.com 网址:www.yunweiku.com

所有资源均系网友上传或者通过网络收集,我们仅提供一个展示、介绍、观摩学习的平台,我们不对其承担任何法律责任,如涉及侵犯版权等问题,请您及时通知我们,我们将立即处理,联系人Email:kefu@iyunv.com,QQ:1061981298 本贴地址:https://www.yunweiku.com/thread-123387-1-1.html 上篇帖子: 在中国最关键的有两件事——入对行,跟对人。(HP大中华区总裁孙振耀退休感言) 下篇帖子: Hp 招聘 System Expert
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

扫码加入运维网微信交流群X

扫码加入运维网微信交流群

扫描二维码加入运维网微信交流群,最新一手资源尽在官方微信交流群!快快加入我们吧...

扫描微信二维码查看详情

客服E-mail:kefu@iyunv.com 客服QQ:1061981298

QQ群⑦:运维网交流群⑦ QQ群⑧:运维网交流群⑧ k8s群:运维网kubernetes交流群

提醒:禁止发布任何违反国家法律、法规的言论与图片等内容;本站内容均来自个人观点与网络等信息,非本站认同之观点.

本站大部分资源是网友从网上搜集分享而来,其版权均归原作者及其网站所有,我们尊重他人的合法权益,如有内容侵犯您的合法权益,请及时与我们联系进行核实删除!

合作伙伴: 青云cloud

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表