设为首页 收藏本站
查看: 1072|回复: 0

[经验分享] 【哈利波特】Sherbert Lemon对HP的解读之13

[复制链接]

尚未签到

发表于 2015-10-6 13:13:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
TWELVE
:cooosssh: :cooosssh: Come to the Dark Side ::cooosshhh: :cooosshh:
Harry learns about Voldemort’s influence on the wizarding world.

PS/SS – Voldemort

“Gulpin’ gargoyles, Harry, people are stilled scared. Blimey, this is difficult. See, there was this wizard who went…bad. As bad as you could go. Worse. Worse than worse. His name was…”

Hagrid gulped, but no words came out.

“Could you write it down?” Harry suggested.

“Nah—can’t spell it. All right—Voldemort.” Hagrid shuddered. “Don’ make me say it again. Anyway, this—this wizard, about twenty years ago now, started lookin’ fer followers. Got ‘em, too—some were afraid, some just wanted a bit o’ his power, ‘cause he was getting’ himself power, all right. Dark days, Harry. Didn’t know who ter trust, didn’t dare get friendly with strange wizards or witches…terrible things happened. He was takin’ over. ‘Course, some stood up to him—an’ he killed ‘em. Horribly. One o’ the only safe places left was Hogwarts. Reckon Dumbledore’s the only one You-Know-Who was afraid of. Didn’t dare try takin’ the school, not jus’ then, anyway.”
(CH 4: US – 54, UK - 45, FR - 59, GR - 62, ITL - 56, PL – 61, RM - 42, SP – 52)

Hagrid informs Harry about Voldemort and his strong hold on wizarding society, even after supposedly dying.

GoF – Death Eaters

“Death Eaters?” said Harry. “What are Death Eaters?”

“It’s what You-Know-Who’s supporters called themselves,” said Bill. “I think we saw what’s left of them tonight—the ones who managed to keep themselves out of Azkaban, anyway.”

“We can’t prove it was them, Bill,” said Mr. Weasley. “Though it probably was,” he added hopelessly.

“Yeah, I bet it was!” said Ron suddenly. “Dad, we met Draco Malfoy in the woods, and he as good as told us his dad was one of those nutters in masks! And we all know the Malfoys were right in with You-Know-Who!”

“But what were Voldemort’s supporters—“ Harry began. Everybody flinched—like most of the wizarding world, the Weasleys always avoided saying Voldemort’s name. “Sorry,” said Harry quickly. “What were You-Know-Who’s supporters up to, levitating Muggles? I mean, what was the point?”

“The point?” said Mr. Weasley with a hollow laugh. “Harry, that’s their idea of fun. Half the Muggle killings back when You-Know-Who was in power were done for fun. I suppose they had a few drinks tonight and couldn’t resist reminding us all that lots of them are still at large. A nice little reunion for them,” he finished disgustedly.
(CH 9: US – 142, UK - 127, FR - 154, GR - 151, ITL - 125, PL – 154, RM - 128, SP – 132)

Mr. Weasley informs Harry about Voldemort’s following of Death Eaters.

DH – The Dark Lord’s Army

In each mirror, Harry has learned gradually about Voldemort’s vast influence within the wizarding world. However, Voldemort’s influence within other races/creatures has yet to be revealed. We know from character dialogue that Voldemort has had the help of the giants, werewolves, Inferi, and Dementors, but we have yet to see them fight along side the Death Eaters. In addition, there may be more creatures involved such as Manticores, dragons, or trolls. In DH, Harry will come to know all the specifics of Voldemort’s army.

THIRTEEN
The Bonds that Bind, the Bonds that Break

Harry and Voldemort’s connections are stated and explained.

PS/SS – Wands

He put Harry’s wand back into its box and wrapped it in brown paper, still muttering, “Curious…curious…”

“Sorry,” said Harry, “but what’s curious?”

Mr. Ollivander fixed Harry with his pale stare.

“I remember every wand I’ve ever sold, Mr. Potter. Every single wand. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather—just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother—why, it’s brother gave you that scar.”
(CH 5: US – 85, UK - 65, FR - 89, GR - 95, ITL - 85, PL – 93, RM - 64, SP – 77)

Harry and Voldemort have brother wands.

GoF – Blood

He walked lazily over to stand next to Harry, so that the eyes of the whole circle were upon the two of them. The snake continued to circle.

“You know, of course, that they have called this boy my downfall?” Voldemort said softly, his red eyes upon Harry, whose scar began to burn so fiercely that he almost screamed in agony. “You all know that on the night I lost my powers and my body, I tried to kill him. His mother died in the attempt to save him—and unwittingly provided him with protection I admit I had not foreseen….I could not touch the boy.”

Voldemort raised one of his long white fingers and put it very close to Harry’s cheek.

“His mother left upon him the traces of her sacrifice….This is old magic, I should have remembered it, I was foolish to overlook it…but no matter. I can touch him now.”

Harry felt the cold tip of the long white finger touch him, and thought his head would burst with the pain. Voldemort laughed softly in his ear, then took the finger away and continued addressing the Death Eaters.
(CH 33: US – 652, UK - 566, FR - 683, GR - 681, ITL - 555, PL – 677, RM - 578, SP – 568)

Harry and Voldemort have become blood brothers.

DH – Souls

In PS/SS Harry and Voldemort were connected by wands and then in GoF by blood. In DH the soul connection (Harry is Voldemort’s sixth Horcrux) they have will become apparent creating a trinity connection between the two.

运维网声明 1、欢迎大家加入本站运维交流群:群②:261659950 群⑤:202807635 群⑦870801961 群⑧679858003
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者与运维网享有帖子相关版权
3、所有作品的著作权均归原作者享有,请您和我们一样尊重他人的著作权等合法权益。如果您对作品感到满意,请购买正版
4、禁止制作、复制、发布和传播具有反动、淫秽、色情、暴力、凶杀等内容的信息,一经发现立即删除。若您因此触犯法律,一切后果自负,我们对此不承担任何责任
5、所有资源均系网友上传或者通过网络收集,我们仅提供一个展示、介绍、观摩学习的平台,我们不对其内容的准确性、可靠性、正当性、安全性、合法性等负责,亦不承担任何法律责任
6、所有作品仅供您个人学习、研究或欣赏,不得用于商业或者其他用途,否则,一切后果均由您自己承担,我们对此不承担任何法律责任
7、如涉及侵犯版权等问题,请您及时通知我们,我们将立即采取措施予以解决
8、联系人Email:admin@iyunv.com 网址:www.yunweiku.com

所有资源均系网友上传或者通过网络收集,我们仅提供一个展示、介绍、观摩学习的平台,我们不对其承担任何法律责任,如涉及侵犯版权等问题,请您及时通知我们,我们将立即处理,联系人Email:kefu@iyunv.com,QQ:1061981298 本贴地址:https://www.yunweiku.com/thread-123392-1-1.html 上篇帖子: 在HP-UX 11.31 IA64上安装python2.7.3和cx_Oracle 下篇帖子: 为什么去国企(HP中华区总裁孙振耀退休感言)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

扫码加入运维网微信交流群X

扫码加入运维网微信交流群

扫描二维码加入运维网微信交流群,最新一手资源尽在官方微信交流群!快快加入我们吧...

扫描微信二维码查看详情

客服E-mail:kefu@iyunv.com 客服QQ:1061981298

QQ群⑦:运维网交流群⑦ QQ群⑧:运维网交流群⑧ k8s群:运维网kubernetes交流群

提醒:禁止发布任何违反国家法律、法规的言论与图片等内容;本站内容均来自个人观点与网络等信息,非本站认同之观点.

本站大部分资源是网友从网上搜集分享而来,其版权均归原作者及其网站所有,我们尊重他人的合法权益,如有内容侵犯您的合法权益,请及时与我们联系进行核实删除!

合作伙伴: 青云cloud

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表